WELCOME

Hello and welcome - How are you today and what's your story?

There are many parts to all of us, though there is probably a theme running through us.
I am a grandad and over 65. However, I didn't feel - in my head or my heart, that I was creative till much later in my life. Nowadays, I get excited about the new things I discover about myself. Exploring the universe, things seen and unseen. Learning to love all things/ people, (and myself).

Writing has become a thing with me, be it short stories, poems and a couple of novels.
Inspired through events, experiences, family, friends, and work. 

Retired from general employment, but busy with private clients as a Well-being Coach (NLP master practitioner).

Do come in - and explore a little further - who knows what you will find?

Contact John at: innershell.01@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

OLD FRIENDS